Wednesday 26 January 2011

She had hundreds of stickers on her wall, made to look like stars

So I had an exam today. I lasted a whole 2.5hours (out of 3) which wasn't too bad aaaaaaaand for the first time ever I needed to ask for more paper (although I was doing double spacing) but it still felt good =3

I just felt a little bit silly before, because I was checking my hotmails to find out what needed to be trashed from my junk mail and I had
TWO comments to read on here. TWOOOOOO!!! I was almost bouncing off the ceiling which just makes me seem a little sad but I like comments and it's been a pretty naff day so the little things folks, the little things!

There was a man on the bus talking to his friend. He said "Well it's practically summer!" no Mr. Man, it is not practically summer, it is the end of January and still very much not summer. ¬¬

The nail varnish (of two days ago) has a couple of more chips but nothing really visible at a distance so either I am being really careful recently or this is good stuff! Never tried it before but it seems to be quite hard wearing so far!

Today is the wishlist so here we go before I get back to reviewing (my favourite hobby =DDD)


A Danbo/danboard
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/301/5/4/Danbo_loves_you__by_BeciAnne.jpg

I just think these fellas are cute and like most of the things I like; he's only available as an import from Japan ¬¬ They seriously have all the good stuff especially that Anna-chan is over there! Goddamn!


A good grade on my exam paper.

Actually I'm not asking for A+ (or 80%+ for the uni term) but something nice, just to have made resiting that damned subject. Maybe a high 50% or a 60ish? That would be lovely.



A recording studio

Ok not one that big, but if that was possible then sure why no? =D No I want a little set up; mic, mixing desk, good software and a computer just for that (probably a laptop). So I can mess around, make some interesting instrumental progressive rock or whatever (EitS, 65days that kind of thing) =) Do some active composition work. It would be well awesome! (There's a reason why this is called a wishlist and not a "next to buy on my shopping list".)

I got bored of thinking so reviewage =D


Grand Drive: See The Morning In

So I've always loved the track "Firefly" ever since I first heard it. It has a wondrous beat and is about stars, so what could be better? It's literally and easily one of my top 5 songs of all time and that's no tall order. I had listened to and loved that one track for quite a while before hearing the rest of the album. The other album tracks are reminiscent of a slow country feel. This isn't particularly a bad thing but after one excellent track I found it hard to love these tracks (and thus the artist as a whole) in the same way, although I do also 5 star "Nobody Would Ever Dream" and "track 40" is also pretty good. I do wonder about their other albums though, I wonder if they are the same "well it's good but not at all like that one track I love" or if there are more hidden gems like Firefly to be found out there.

I'm now going to spend the next couple of days gaming (daddy is going back to work tomorrow so I have the house to myself! Day of gaming? Well don't mind if I do!) and tidying my room... maybe some other things too, a couple of mini projects here and there.
Seeing Blue tomorrow =D :love: blue
Yo Sushi on Friday with my brother and aunt
The Sick Puppies gig on Friday evening with good ol' Danzel
Tuesdays are Gilbert and Sullivan rehearsals...

So I guess my timetable isn't as freed up as I had thought. Oh well =D good times are coming.

Love you and probably have another blog up within a day or so ¬¬
Buttercupsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay Grand Drive! I am now listening to Fire Fly (after accidentally putting on Breaking Benjamin 'Firefly' which is not nearly so nice :P)

    I'd definitely agree about the album. I don't regret buying it, but I was a bit like 'oh. well then.'

    Well done on the exam, at least you must have felt like you knew more stuff if you were able to write that much ^_^ Knowing things is good.

    I think blogger has been doing whoopsies again, unless the last sentence was meant to start "Seeing Blue tomorrow =D <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_13">Danzel Tuesdays" :P

    Enjoy post-exam chilling xxx

    ReplyDelete