Saturday 8 January 2011

I've never been one to walk alone

Title lyrics are from Maybe by Sick Puppies, they'll appear in a bit.

I've been doing quite a bit of growing up these past few weeks. I'm not completely caught up yet. I'm 22, this is something that actually I find rather easy to forget and when I'm asked my age I often have to think about it. I've never had proper perfume before. I'm talking proper grown up perfume like chanel or something. I've found two I like but they're both far too expensive for me to buy with my mind set yet.
I've only really just started buying new clothes. Most of my wardrobe is made of charity shop clothes and band t-shirts (I buy a tshirt for every band I see if I can). I've never made too much effort with my clothes. I bought some River Island tops the other day in the sale and it actually was amazing. Tops that are new! I will happily spend lots of money on second-hand books and cds but rarely do I spend much money on clothes. I feel like part of me has just aged quite a bit, and in a good way.

Maybe it's time I grew up a bit, but I'm still going to be a nerd and geek out over really silly things like Fullmetal Alchemist =3

Anyways enough of my self exploration for now... Sick Puppies!

Tri-Polar

The album was pretty good actually. I'm seeing them at the end of the month so I thought I should probably know what they sound like and it was rather good. I'd never heard of them before but apparently they have three albums now. A three set group with male lead voc/guitar, fem bass/backing voc and male drummer.
It sounded a little Stone Soury to me and that is a good thing =3 They're rather rock and just a nice band to listen to. Some of the tracks seem a little more laid back and that is also nice. I need to listen to them more but they're certainly something new to listen to while I wait for some of my new CDs to come through the post.

Rating:.5

Laters,
love Buttercup xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment