Monday 24 January 2011

And sometimes those kinds of Rolling days are frustrating

So, because people keep asking me to blog more here is another one =)

I'm waiting for my nails to dry before I start on today's revision. Blue is one of the few people who can actually find me colours that I
don't have already. This current one is Sage Green by Beauty UK. I've already made a bit of a mess of one nail ¬¬ I tend to be a bit messy with my varnishes but yes, green is a colour I don't actually have that many of. I have a beautiful christmassy green, neon green, some turquoises and a yellow but nothing like this at all! And best of all it seems to dry really rather fast.
I would use my own photo but I can't be bothered to take one right now and edit it so the colours are right and make it small enough to upload. I'm being lazy today. BUT that is pretty much the colour so there you go, that's what it will look like but with shorter nails. *Applies right hand second coat* It's something different at least. Oh and I'm a lefty, which is why the right is first to get the second coat =p

Not much has happened since I last blogged. I tried to blow dry my hair in a straightish fashion but got bored after doing one strip half-arsedly. Doing things like that takes too much effort. Although talking about hair I totally want to dye it again even though it'll be a humongous faff later to get to a normal colour. I kind of want pink in it again, but I'm not sure, what does anyone think?

So more music reviewing but this time none of it is from a full album so it doesn't count.
The singer is YUI

That's her.

So it's Jpop, and although no I can't speak Japanese I really like Jpop and Jrock etc. Not sure why. Maybe it's like I don't like operas in English because I enjoy the sound but don't really care what they are singing. So much pop is the same that sometimes it's nice just to hear sounds instead of lyrics that I understand.
She's probably most famous, in this country at least, for the tracks "Rolling Star" that was the fifth opening credits music for Bleach and "Life" that was the fifth ending credits music for the same anime. If you like those two tracks then you will probably enjoy the rest of her music.
I don't have full albums of her music for the simple fact that getting any of her stuff over here, aside from those two tracks, is really hard. On amazon her albums aren't selling for less than £30 or so and the singles £10. I don't have that kind of money. I would love to import her albums and a few other certain Japanese artists because I love owning CDs. I would tell you how many I have but I haven't counted in a while. One minute...
Ok not including singles, EPs, vinyls and mixed albums/osts I have 229 (give or take a couple for human error)... wait... that's a lot of albums! I was going to guesstimate at like 100-150... whoops =p
Anyway you can see from that that I like buying music in reals. In fact it's one of my favourite things. So if I could buy Yui's albums I actually would. It's just that the import costs are extortionate! Ooh I might be able to get them from eBay for a lower cost. It's where I import my Final Fantasy soundtracks from for a better deal so I think that I shall look into it. Sadly the pretty limited ed. cds are still about £25 whereas the normal albums are £10 or so. Oh well

Anyway, I think her music is 5 star material! Or at the very least a high 4 stars.

Now I should really get on with my revisions so until next time
Love Buttercup xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment