Wednesday 5 January 2011

Put the purse on the ground and step away slowly

I've been shopping =D and it was the most wonderful of things! It was also wonderful because I was with three lovely people; Blue, Hannahan and Nickm. Us girls spent a wee bit of money in HMV mostly on their 2 for £10 offer which was divine (Blue spend the most!). I have now acquired:
  • You Me At Six - Take Off Your Colours (Deluxe Ed.)
  • Joshua Radin - Simple Times
  • Pendulum - Immersion
  • Muse - H.A.A.R.P
  • Deadmau5 - 4x4=12 (Limited ed. with mini collectable)
The mini Deadmau5 fella is soooo cute! I just had to buy it, even though it was at full price. it was just too cute! There were apparently 2 designs but I really like the one I have (all black with pink mouth and eyes).
Then Blue and I went and got piercings. I've got a third cartilage on my left side now. It's a reprint of one that was there before but a bit lower and just generally in a nicer place. Hopefully it'll stay this time.
Then I trotted off to Paperchase and River Island with Nickm while Blue and Hannahan waited for Hannahan's tattoo (she had to wait a while). I love sales! bought a divine shirt from RI and two tops I've been looking for that are high-necks. Some cold packs from PChase and a couple of those handwarmers you can get in the shape of hearts. =3

ONWARDS! It is wednesday so here is the wishlist of today (or moreover just things that I think are really cute and I wouldn't mind owning or just generally things that are lovely!) :



Disaster Designs. They're just too cute =3



Sigma 105/2.8 macro lens. It's my next intended purchase for my camera. It's lovely to shoot with and is a really good brand.


Tare Panda plushies. I really love pandas and these guys are just really cute.

I want this bag. It's from River Island and I might go out and buy it if not today then soon. £27 but if it fits my camera then it will be a definite purchase. If it doesn't then it just was not meant to be!

Four things today... I haven't really thought too much about these things so it will probably be better next week =)

Aaaand another review! Mostly because I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment.

Deadmau5: 4x4=12
These guys are really interesting I think. It's dance/electronica music essentially and I don't usually listen to that much but it's done in a way that I actually like. I'm not as fussed by the songs with Sofia Toufa on them but that's because I don't really like her voice that much. It's too in your face. The opening to Right This Second is actually woah! It's just... really good. In fact I really like that track a lot. It's probably my favourite on the album. It is definitely more an album that I would listen to bits of than all at the same time but it is still very good =)

Rating times:
3/100

And no I'm not just rating everything four stars! It's just that's what they have been so far =)
Sorry for the really long post but I like chatting to myself on here =D it's therapeutic and whatnot

Love Buttercup xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment