Wednesday 12 January 2011

Every time that you lose it sing it for the world

So I forgot that it was wednesday! You know what that means? It means the wishlist of the here and now!

A Bliptronic 5000 LED Synthesizer found at ThinkGeek. It's basically a tone matrix. I want to get several together and link them to make symphonic sounds (it is possible to do as well). $40 and I'm really tempted and might buy in February when I have access to money again =3


Resident Evil T-Virus and Anti-Virus earrings and a combined necklace. It doesn't even matter to me where they are from (although that is pretty cool to begin with) but they look awesome! I like geek jewellery =3 $18 and $16 respectively.


Perfumes! In particular Vera Wang: Princess and Nina Ricci: L'Elixir but they are rather expensive! Approx. £40-50 each. They smell really good though. Fingers crossed for a Valentine's Day sale on them =D

Ok... I'm not actually looking for a guy or anything but we were sitting in our local rock club/bar type thing and discussing 30stm because they came on (a song I don't know) and we started talking about their better music (From Yesterday and The Kill in particular) and we decided that we wouldn't say no to Mr. Jared Leto so here is a nommy picture of him. Fluffy hair is a must!

ALSO!

Haruki Murakami: After Dark

This was quite a deep read. It's one night looking at Mari who doesn't want to go home and her sister Eri who is bordering on comatose but isn't. It's a small window into people's lives after the sun sets. It's 3rd person with the narrator often talking to the reader and with this kind of read that is completely fine. It doesn't break the flow of the work, it is just a part of it. Trying not to sound like a Japanese nerd but I really like stories that have been translated from that country. They are beautifully described and I don't know if that is from the original text or the translator but there is something beautiful about the things they write. It was very enjoyable although very short, especially for a book that was £7.99 (£1 from a charity shop =D).


AND


My Chemical Romance: Danger Days- The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys

I enjoyed The Black Parade and this is looking to be a nice compliment to that album. I would talk about how they changed their sound or that they sold out when they did that album but actually I don't care about any of that because I think it sounds better (with a few exceptions from other tracks). I haven't really listened to anything before TBP and at some point I will do but not right now.
I really love Na Na Na Na Na Na etc. At first I was a bit "but none of the lines make sense together! You just threw loads of random sentences together!" but now I rock out to it like there is no tomorrow. It doesn't need to make sense anymore it's loud and shouty and feels good.
I also really love Sing. Same thing really, same feel. It's just good!
There are some weird talking tracks that I don't care for at all. It's not that they are bad, they fit in the feel of the album and stuff I just don't really care for them so I will be unticking them off iTunes. Like I said it works with the overall album but not for when I'm just listening to tracks on random.
It's yet more music for the confused, rebellious and bold teenager that still lives in me. The one who still enjoys dying her hair and playing music a little too loudly.

.5
8/100

That should be all for today... two posts?! that's far too much blogging for one day =p see you all... maybe tomorrow hahahahahaha actually will probably happen as I have no life and like to skive from working!

Lots of the lovings and angry emo emotions =D
Buttercup xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment