Wednesday 2 February 2011

When you go would you have the guts to say "I don't love you, like I did, yesterday"?

You know when you finally have money and you don't know what to buy? I have that right now. Finally I have the money I have been waiting for for ages and I really honestly don't know what to get. We bought Blue a cute blue monkey plush from Paperchase because she had been sad and it had the happiest face (^_^) on it that it couldn't be left in the shelving unit. Paperchase is awesome.

Is he not the happiest critter you've seen all day?

I don't like it when my friends are sad. I know how it feels to get really down and it sucks. The little things make things seem better so I try to give them to other people whenever I can. Just little cute smiley things. I am always concerned about the people around me, it doesn't matter if they give me nothing to worry about, I will always be concerned because I love them. They're all good people you know. Even if they don't think it.



My Chemical Romace: The Black Parade

So it's emo and sceney and all that stuff that was hip back when it came out with the alternative crowd but I really like this album. In fact! I really like MCR. At least I know for certain I liked them when they "sold out" and "became mainstream" (so this and Danger Days then =p). I'll get to listening to their older music again but The Black Parade is a very good album. You have the anthemic songs: Welcome to the Black Parade, Teenagers and Dead!. You have a couple of sweeties: I Don't Love You (see blog title) and Cancer. And if that isn't enough you have a couple of bonkers tracks: Mama and Blood (bonus track). So really that's covering all the bases.
By now you should know if you like MCR, they've been around long enough and certainly had enough airplay. I personally do and can't wait to see them live! I'm hoping for mostly DD and TBP with a couple of the old favourites from the first couple of albums thrown in. I'm going to belt my little lungs out!


21/100

Lots of love, Buttercup xxx

1 comment: