Wednesday 16 February 2011

Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one

So it's wednesday and I am totally on the ball but I have an issue... I just bought a pair of shoes that was going onto my wishlist but now they are in my room... and shiny =D

So... umm

Live long and pink it up.
Ok so Spock wasn't what I was really looking for but it's a good picture =D. My pink hair dye came in the post today and OMG it's soooooo bright/dark with that hint of uv reaction. It's so nommy that I want to smother all my hair in it but I have to wait until next Sunday before I can do it. It's so annoying but I will wait. I've missed being a bit outrageous. Really it's amazing that I am ok with doing things like this. A few years ago I wouldn't have been able to do anything with my hair except try to hide it or straighten it to make it less but you know what? Pink curly hair is pretty awesome really =D
I'm also a trekkie... the series is pretty funny and Picard is awesome =p

Felicia Day
Ok I'm not implying that I want her but she has a beautiful smile and that was what I wanted to show you. See those smiles? That's how I feel today. I feel really effin' good for no reason. I mean yes I went shopping and that was really good but still, today is a good day. I want to feel this happy more often. I also wouldn't mind being a pretty as Ms. Day. The mood will probably have faded by the end of the day but I'm really happy right now and that's important to me. I also just wanted to have a photo (or three) of her in my blog =p I like having photos of pretty people for you all to look at.

Yes more pink, no I'm not obsessed =D
I would love to be able to apply make up well... and for it not to get ruined within about 5 minutes. I love this photo for the make up. I found it on a blog/tumblr type site: Eyeshadow Lipstick but it may well be from flickr or dev. But I love makeup I'm just terrible at applying it or even remembering to apply it. Also I think my skin hates it but I guess most people's faces don't really like make up. You are just clogging up your pores with pasty dust. Pretty coloured pasty dust though =D

A very girly wishlist... aside from Leonard Nemoy. 


Aaaaand.
Pixie Lott: Turn It Up Louder

I can see this music growing on me a lot. It's more pop. Very pop and dance. All the songs could quite easily be heard in a club, coloured lights, dancefloor, packed, everyone moving. There are some nice slower songs that are good. All the tracks are good but I don't think I can listen to her album on repeat unless it is in a mixed playlist. The music is fine but the lyrics are all a bit the same. It's ok but having 22 songs about how much you love that person that has just left you and you just can't help it, or being all "yeah I'm single and it's good that you aren't in my life anymore"... I think I need some different lyrics in my listenings.
I'm glad that I got the rereleased album with its 10 bonus tracks. Seriously that's just stupid. I'm all for fitting on as many tracks as you can but why didn't you make the original with about 17 tracks instead of 12 and then it wouldn't be such a huge difference between which album to buy. It's ridiculous. Another reason why I generally hate rereleases, they're just silly sometimes.
The album is nice enough and her tracks will slot nicely into my playlist of higher rated tracks so it'll be nice. I don't regret spending £4 on it =p
I quite like: Catching Snowflakes, Turn It Up and Use Somebody.

34/100

I totally forgot to mention, it's a really nice day today. The sun has been shining loads and it feels more like April than February at the moment. I really love days like this, it's been too long since I saw such sunshine so lovely change! Also, as promised (it's a terrible photo but shush, I'm not used to hats):
The Hat!
I am watching you! =D
Wow a relatively short post... maybe I'll blog when I get back from Tai Chi Chuan.

Laters
Love Buttercup xxx

1 comment:

  1. Pink-haired Spock confuses and disorients me.
    And are you claiming you don't want Felicia Day? I find that hard to believe :P
    I'm pretty sure that's like an entry requirement for being a geek nowadays...

    ReplyDelete