Sunday 13 November 2011

Take heart, fair days with shine; take any heart, take mine.

I think it's cloudy outside, possibly even very overcast but the netting at my window makes everything look foggy regardless of the weather. Oh it is actually foggy, fog ^2.

I've felt surprisingly busy this past week even though not much has changed aside from 3 hours of my day are take up with my "catering assistant" job (and travel time). I cycle. It's 2 miles from my house to the school (give or take) and it's downhill. The way back is uphill :(. Over the last week I've done between 25-30 miles on my bike. 
But that's really not that much time but it's surprising how much quicker the days pass me by. I've barely had any time, or so it feels, to do NaNo (and I'm so behind on that I don't see myself ever catching up unless I write 14k today or can manage to write 3k a day from now on). It doesn't help that I'm also copying up almost the entire orchestral score for the Buxton performance this summer (getting an early start on it so it's less of a rush later) and I'm still copying up the second act for Pirates so I can learn it (I learn best by listening to my part over and over again and practising A LOT).

I've done a lot of copying of music into Sibelius over the years and sometimes I really wish I could have something like that as a job. I'm pretty quick at it now. It's tedious though and does mean that for extended periods of time I'm sat in this computer chair concentrating quite hard. I'm not really sure why I offer this service for people but I like to be useful.


I haven't been taking any photos or arting at all, my mind is kind of overwhelmed to even consider that kind of thing, Which is a shame really because I do enjoy arty things. I'll get worse again if I don't keep it up but brain deaaaath~.

I've ordered some new converse that hopefully I'll get over the next week (and hopefully they'll be a size 5 and not 5.5) and I'll show those off to you on here. I also have a set day of the week that I'm going to allow myself to buy pokemon cards because I buy way too many of those really. It's Monday, in case you were wondering, because it gives me something to look forward to after the weekend.

Christmas is coming up fast and I still have Elendil's birthday before that to buy a present for. Where has the year gone? I might go back to gaming for a bit. Playing Warrior's Orochi 2. It's essentially Dynasty Warriors with demons and samurai as well as the standard DW characters. Hack and slash, hack and slaaaash~ Mash X to win. :3


Lemons xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment