Saturday 21 September 2013

Let's go back to the start.

So it's been a while, I haven't posted since March?! This isn't going to be a catch up blog on that front. I'm thinking of making a fresh start since work has forced me into noninsomnia. This blog is from a different time to now. I need a now blog.

I have a flat with three awesome guys. It's not the best flat in the world but we're working on making it home. There's a dual carrigway outside my window but it's hidden by trees so all I see is that when I look out the window. My room is small but I like it so.

Watch this space for a new blog. Work has buggered how much time I have to do anything (so has five rehearsals a week, so I look forward to reducing that to three very soon!) but I have ideas and plots and things. I shall return!

x

5 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Where is it? I should really reply to your message... New starts are awesome though. And so is you not having five rehearsals a week :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not available yet. Probably wait until a weekend... may not even be this coming one sadly because yet another show on Saturday, but soooooon :D
      Unless it's the flat you're talking about in which cast rather close to HoAaW :D x

      Delete
    2. Haha I was talking about the flat and then got really confused when you said it's not available.

      New blogs are of course also exciting though. Ye gads I've been here 7 months and haven't even a little bit started a blog. Oh well, it would be all about teaching if I did so no great loss. By facebook it sounds like the shows went really well, congrats and enjoy your semi-freedom!

      Delete
    3. Rosy is my decade-old google account name btw, a rosy cheeks thing iirc... It was the first thing on the login list to leave a comment and I was being lazy :P

      Delete
  2. Woo, new flat, new blog and new starts are all of the exciting times ^_^ Which reminds me, I should get back into blogging...I should do things that are blog-worthy.... xxx

    ReplyDelete