Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sometimes I dream of sharks, sometimes I dream of burrs.

Cycling is hard work. I keep thinking that since I do 2x 1 mile every week day that I should be much better at it now than I was five months ago... but I'm kind of not and every day after work I get home and I feel knackered. Doesn't really help towards my motivation needs. But I need to keep on doing things because otherwise I just stop and then get miserable because I'm wasting my days away.

I think I need to mostly spend less time on the internet. It's a little bit soul sucky and time eaty. Right now all I really want to do is sleeeeeep. The cycling is to blame on that one though.

Panda mug from Pengadore.com
Infinity ring (silver) from etsy.

 

The top three images are mine from my flickr. Just felt like sharing some images rather than a whole lot of text. I've not had much time to do anything recnetly it feels because I've been slaving away at G&S music but now the majority of it is done :D The only issue is is that the remaining bits are faffy because it's editing and checking that everything ever is perfect. Such an issue and bore!

I should really get on with... anything. I have a tiny list today:
  • Edit Iolanthe act 2 in prep for adding piano parts
  • Go to work
  • Tidy
  • Exercise
  • Sort through some files and delete unwanted/unrequired ones.
  • Flute practise
Look at the tininess of it all! And I've already done one task! (I always add work to my list because then I have something I can always cross off and it makes me feel good about myself :D).

Time to get on!


Love y'all, Buttercup
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment