Tuesday 30 August 2011

Don't dream it, be it.

Possibly my favourite lyric quote of all time. We; Hannahan, Anna-chan, Danzel, Jo-sa, Jenny and Swardle, went to see Rocky Horror Picture Show participation. It was really good. 

 Swardle, me and Hannahan. Sadly I don't have a photo showing that all three of us were wearing fishnets and that Hannahan and I had platform heels on! (Or that Swardle had tiny hot pants on and he has great legs!)

We were in a in-the-process-of-being-(re)built ballroom hall that had, up a flight of circular stairs, a dome. We were put in the dome part. The floor was covered in deck chairs and the film was projected onto a huge screen. It was great fun singing along and throwing things (like rice at the wedding scene (although some ended up down my corset)) and wearing newspaper on our heads when it was "raining" (water pistols). I even shouted out (in Sweet Transvestite) in the line:

"I see you shiver with antici- go on, say it, consta -pation"

I felt very bold! But it's a line that my brother always puts in when we're listening to the song so it's practically second nature now. I think he would have been proud.

It was a very good laugh although I still have corset bruises on my hips and ribs. If you can help it don't ever wear a corset and then sit in a deckchair for a couple of hours. Especially if it's a longline corset. Although it was certainly worth it.


In other news I've been sleeping even more than usual. I am all of the tireds all the time. I'm also cycling really fast through highs and lows which is tiresome as well. Although the highs are less happiness and more just really buzzy. Buzz buzz buzzy bees.

Also I'm being annoyed at artists who don't release their music like normal bands with cds on amazon or even to download on amazon. I don't know how else to get their music. It's like Nouvaeunoise and Purity Ring. Dancey type music. SIGH! I just want something a bit more upbeat to try and get me moving again.

I'm also doing another project but it is slow and taking a lot of time to complete. As usual it is the secrets. You might find out in a couple of months or so :p


Loves and lemons
Buttercup xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I hear you on the corset bruise thing. I once gave myself some kind of pulled muscle with a waist cincher, and couldn't laugh for days!

    You looked great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The annoying part is that the corset could have been laced even tighter but clearly my bones don't want me to. Boo! TYVM xxx

    ReplyDelete